Gym Trition Whole Food Breakfast
The following recipe is the Gym Trition Whole Food Breakfast. Light and fluffy free-range scrambled eggs are served with slow roast plum tomatoes and finished with our Dry Cure Bacon. A really tasty dish that will set you up for the day!
- 2 Free Range Eggs – whisked and seasoned
- 1 Plum Tomato
- Sprig Fresh Thyme
- Olive Oil
- 2 Slices of O’Neills Dry Cure Bacon
- Pork Patty (optional)
- Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Put the tomatoes on a baking sheet with the thyme, drizzle over olive oil, add some cracked black pepper and roast for 2 hrs. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and season. Scramble on a low heat until creamy and season to taste.
- Grill the O’Neills Dry Cure Bacon until crisp and assemble the dish.
- You can add a homemade pork patty to increase the protein content. Sit down and enjoy!