This tray bake is perfect for feeding a crowd. You can add or take out bits as you please and smashing the potatoes a little will help them become crispy and golden, the salt helps with this too.
Equipment: roasting tray
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 500g baby potatoes, cooked
- 4 O’Neills Sausages
- 100g O’Neills Black Pudding, sliced
- 100g White Pudding, sliced
- 4 slices O’Neills Dry Cured Streaky Rashers
- 125g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 4 free range eggs
- 50g mature cheddar
- 4 slices sourdough, to serve
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the potatoes on the tray, gently smash with the back of a spoon and add to the roasting tray along with the sausages and pudding. Drizzle with oil and salt. Cook for 15 minutes turning halfway through.
- Next, add the O’Neills Dry Cure Streaky Rashers and tomatoes to the tray and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Make 4 gaps and crack an egg into each. Sprinkle over the cheese and return to the oven and bake for 5 mins or until the egg white is set but the yolks are still runny.
- Bring to the table and serve immediately with sourdough toast, delish!